Otolaryngology or ENT
“Sophisticated solutions for your sense organs …”
Our ENT clinic is entirely dedicated to provide relief and long-term healing for the most simple to complex conditions affecting the ears, nose, sinuses, throat and anterior skull base. Our team of ENT specialists rely on advanced diagnostic techniques and a wealth of experience to remedy the inconvenience and discomfort of ENT ailments. Our commitment to excellence combines an impressive track-record with sophisticated technology such as flexible endoscopes and minute binocular microscopes to diagnose, treat and manage a spectrum of disorders.
Al Seef Edge
Not only do we diagnose and offer non-surgical treatment for ENT disorders, but also house a high-accomplished team of specialized surgeons who provide consultation on language and speech disorders, as well as provide support and counseling for voice management following surgeries of the throat.
Also undertake complex ENT surgeries including endoscopic sinus surgery, endoscopic DCR, middle ear surgery, rhinoplasty and nasal deformity surgery and voice surgery, using advanced laser techniques.
Treatment and Services:
• Dealing with diseases of external, middle and inner ear
• Discovering and treating hearing loss in adults and infants as early as the first day of life by the Otoacoustic Emission (OAE) Test
• Treatment of dizziness and tinnitus of the ear
• Treatment of breathing disorders, snoring and loss of smell
• Dealing with allergic rhinitis
• Nasal surgery (e.g. Septoplasty and Nasal Turbinectomy)
• Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (F.E.S.S.)
• Laryngeal surgery by microscope.
• Tonsils and adenoid excision by advanced surgical techniques
• Surgical repair of ear and nose deformity