Urology & Andrology
The body’s recyclers – the urinary system and related organs – play a crucial role in eliminating toxins and waste. Ensuring that your Urinary & reproductive system is in good health is the primary concern of our Urology and Andrology Clinic. It is natural to feel hesitant to seek medical help when faced with a urological or andrological condition. Our specialists & Consultants offer prompt cure for ailments with the highest levels of confidentiality, privacy and compassion. Through advanced medical technology, evidence-based medicine and pain-free procedures, our clinic diagnoses and manages a wide variety of complex conditions related to men and women’s urinary tracts and the reproductive system of males.
Al Seef Edge
One of the many unique qualities which set us apart is our multi-disciplinary approach towards healthcare. In consultation with our gynaecology clinic, our urology and andrology clinic manages many disorders related to women’s urological tract. We conduct high-precision diagnostic testing and treatment of urological problems including treatment for acute & chronic conditions such as enlarged prostate, kidney stones and erectile dysfunction.
Treatment and Services:
• Men’s health: promoting men’s well-being & screening
• Urologic oncology: cancers of the kidney, bladder, prostate and testicle
• Male infertility: Diminished or absent ability for a male to conceive
• Lithotripsy: Urinary tract stones management
• Female urology: conditions that pertain largely to normal urinary function in women, urinary incontinence and pelvic outlet relaxation disorders
• Neurourology: involves the normal neurologic and muscular control of urinary function, voiding disorders, urodynamic evaluation of patient (male & female)
• Male sexual dysfunction: medical & surgical treatment (including penile prosthesis)
• Pediatric urology: Urologic conditions that affect children
• Laparoscopy & endourology: minimally invasive surgery for various conditions